A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Stierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Stierman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Stierman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stierman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Stierman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lee Stierman MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Stierman practice?
- Dr. Karen Stierman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karen Stierman practices Otolaryngology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Park, TX and Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Otolaryngologists.