A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Stierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Stierman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stierman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stierman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Stierman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stierman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Stierman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lee Stierman MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Stierman practice?
- Dr. Karen Stierman has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Stierman practices Otolaryngology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Otolaryngologists.