Dr. Karen Stout Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Stout?

October 1st, 2015

Super knowledgable. Great bedside manner. Great support staff. Specializes in adults with congenital heart issues.

July 17th, 2012

shes amazing

karen and her staff love my son and showed it. thanks to them he is living the best health he has ever..

January 6th, 2010

Dr. Stout has been an excelent doctor. Sometimes the wait is a little long but that is because she takes her time with each patient. Once she does come into the room she has always made me feel like I am the most important person at that moment. Dr Stout has always taken the time to make sure that I understand as best I can what is going on and that I am happy with what ever plan we have come up with. She also does a very good job of not just telling me what I need to do but rather sugesting what she feels is the best option and then finding out how I feel about it. There have been times that I have not compeatly agreed or felt comfortable with her plan so we sit and talk it out untill I am either comfortable with her plan or we have come up with a diffrent one that we can both agree on. Because of my type of heart condition there have been things that she hasn't quite known what to do with but she has alawys assured me that she will keep looking and we are slowly coming up with answers. I would recomend Dr. Stout to anyone with Congenital Heart Disese.

November 6th, 2016