A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Stover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Stover, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Stover, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stover graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stover has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Stover MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Stover practice?
- Dr. Karen Stover has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Stover practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Sparks, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors.