A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Stroh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Stroh is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Stroh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroh graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Stroh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Marie Stroh MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Stroh practice?
- Dr. Karen Stroh has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Stroh practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists and Bradenton Pulmonologists.