Learn more about Dr. Karen Stroh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Stroh is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stroh
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stroh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Stroh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroh graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Stroh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen M Stroh MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Stroh practice?
- Dr. Karen Stroh has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Stroh practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists and Bradenton Pulmonologists.