A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Susskind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Susskind is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Susskind, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Susskind graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Susskind has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lynn Susskind MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Susskind practice?
- Dr. Karen Susskind has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Susskind practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Internists and Fall River Gastroenterologists.