A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Susskind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Susskind is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Susskind
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Susskind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Susskind, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Susskind graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Susskind has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Susskind MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Susskind practice?
- Dr. Karen Susskind has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Susskind practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Internists and Fall River Gastroenterologists.