Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Susskind
Dr. Karen Susskind, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fall River, MA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Susskind is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, Saint Anne's Hospital and St Luke's Hospital of New Bedford. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Susskind has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen Susskind is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fall River, MA.
Dr. Richard Moore Jr
Fall River, MA 0 mi24
Dr. Margaret Ferrell
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fall River, MA 0 mi33
Dr. Ravi Chander
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fall River, MA 0 mi31