A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Swartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Swartz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Swartz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lee Swartz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Swartz practice?
- Dr. Karen Swartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Swartz practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.