A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Szauter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Szauter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szauter
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Szauter graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Szauter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- UTMB at Galveston
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen E. M Szauter MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Szauter practice?
- Dr. Karen Szauter has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Szauter practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Internists and Galveston Gastroenterologists.