Dr. Karen Allsup Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Allsup?

May 8th, 2017

Dr. has a good reputation but the staff I have great doubts about.

The front office told me that I had Medicare Part D (I am only 50 and am not eligable for it) After calling my insurance company and verifying that I indeed do not have it, I felt very uncomfortable with the front office staff. Not sure that they are very informed about insurance laws, or how to read benefits explanations.

January 5th, 2017

great for at-risk pregnancies! She's amazing

helped me delivery a beautiful healthy baby at 43 yrs of age! GREAT bedside manners.

March 10th, 2016

Great Doctor, inconsiderate staff

I absolutely love Dr. Allsup she is wonderfull. She will sit down with you to answer all your questions, very nice. However, her staff is slow my baby is due any day now an they have had my fmla paperwork for 3 weeks now. This is crazy didn't think it would take so long to get a simple paper filled out. I've been asking for my paperwork an the only response I get is it takes a while for it to get filled out. I've also explained to them that I'm due any day now an they don't care. That is just rediculous!

February 9th, 2016

Great Doctor

Although I spent almost an hour waiting to be called in for my vitals I had the best experience with Dr. Allsup. She really sat down and listened to me and answered all my questions. She was very nice and caring not like my last OB that was just rushing out the door leaving me wondering what the heck just happened. I would definitely recomend Dr.Allsup to my friends and family.

February 26th, 2015

Relaxing Dr, LONG wait time

Dr. Allsup is very nice, but her wait time is extremely long. Also it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of the nurse on the phone. She almost never answers and you need to leave a message, and sometimes they'll respond late or nothing at all.

September 5th, 2012

Patient

I have used Dr. Allsup for 2 of my children and the care has been the best. I have also had to work w/ Dr. Cajas and Dr. Alonye and all are extremely competent

August 9th, 2012

Dr. Allsup is wonderful. She is very caring and listens to everything you are concerned about. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. I called the office because I had an issue and I got a return call from the nurse very quickly. Excellent facility overall.

June 6th, 2012

Great Doctor

I would highly recommend Dr. Allsup she is kind, courteous, and most importantly knowledgeable Doctor. I had her for my second pregnancy will have her care for me on any other pregnancies i have in the future. She was always caring and kept me informed of what was going on during my pregnancy

September 27th, 2011

STAFF-Office AWFUL

The staff here is awful. This doctor does NOT allow children in her office or waiting room. I was asked rudely to take myself and my children out of the office until it was my turn. Even though there were other parents there with a 6 year old and others with infants. I have a infant and a 4 year old. I was never told over the phone on the initial call and reminder phone call that children are not allowed. If i had known i would not have gone here or I would of made arrangements. To my surprise the staff is horrible at customer service. They are rude and unfair. I believe this office needs new management. I dont know but the doctors need to be careful because their staff will be costing them a lot of customers if this continues. I personally would never waste my hard earned money here. I care about my family. I thought OBGYN's were suppose to care about families or at least the patients who are expecting... you tell me.. in my opinion do not go to these offices.

March 28th, 2011

Dr. Allsup is very caring, I loved having her for my Doctor.

January 11th, 2011

Doctor superb staff a downer!!!

I really love love love Karen Allsup! I just dont like the staff! no one is ever smiling. They make you sit and wait forever while they are overly concerned about their personal lives. I have even been forgetten about before. The first nurse that takes you back is even in a worse mood and you can tell hates her job....never happy! Karens nurse is nice and friendly and helpful thankfully!!! I think her and Karen are the only happy people in the office! Its just getting back to the examine room that is rough!

May 28th, 2010