A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Brown is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Brown, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lung Cancer
- Pathologic Constriction
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Boston University . She has 7 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Teresa Brown MD is a female Interventional Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen T. Brown practice?
- Dr. Karen Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Brown practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.