A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Brown is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Brown, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lung Cancer
- Pathologic Constriction
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Boston University . She has 7 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Teresa Brown MD is a female Interventional Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen T. Brown practice?
- Dr. Karen Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Brown practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.