A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hacker, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hacker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hacker graduated from Mercer University, Macon. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Hacker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen T Hacker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen T. Hacker practice?
- Dr. Karen Hacker has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Hacker practices Family Medicine near Newnan, GA.
See Newnan Family Physicians.