Learn more about Dr. Karen Hacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hacker, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hacker
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Hacker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hacker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hacker graduated from Mercer University, Macon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hacker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen T Hacker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen T. Hacker practice?
- Dr. Karen Hacker has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Hacker practices Family Medicine near Newnan, GA.
See Newnan Family Physicians.