Dr. Karen Lee Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Karen Lee?

Posted on August 26th, 2017

I agree the person who left review on it,I had same experience she had,Karen Lee thought I was trouble maker,she asked to change doctor,come on!She thought I didn't know anything,she brought her paper,told me I have to sign paper,because she want to be comfortable,omg is she a doctor?i guess lost of people don't know English have been cheating,Feel bad for you Karen Lee,how can you be a doctor?

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

If you want a doctor that will apply painful amounts of pressure every time you go in for a check up, Karen Lee is perfect. If you want someone who is apathetic and rude, go for her. Last year i went in for symptoms of a UTI, she asked me a few questions with a student present in the room. She then asked if she can perform an examination on me, i agreed. After i put the gown on and the examination started, she extremely painfully shoved her fingers into me and explained to the student what to expect when doing these types of examinations (how to tell what is normal or if someone has an infection). I felt so extremely uncomfortable (BTW i was never informed the student was going to be present during the examination). By this time i was completely froze in shock. She then had the student do the same examination. When they were done, Karen Lee threw a tissue at me and told me to clean myself up. She then told me that the examination wasnt going to be able to prove anything, that i should just go to the hospital. I was very confused. Was i her personal guinea pig?! Afterwards, i went to the hospital. I told the doctor there what had happened. She was very confused. She said my doctor should have atleast took a culture. I was too upset about the situation to go back to her for 6 months. My very own doctor i was scared to go to when i got sick! Ever since then, i've been going back and forth with my insurance, explaining what happened. Then keep on contacting Karen Lee's office. And another person has been talking for her. Some man that had absolutely nothing to do with the situation. Someone who keeps lying and saying i was informed that the student was going to be in the room, the student was never a part of the examination (but later changed his story and said maybe the student was apart of it), Karen Lee wasnt being rough (He wasnt in the room nor had the examination performed on him), Karen Lee would NEVER throw a tissue at someone and tell them to clean themselves up, he even added that he had a discussion with me about my infection (Never ever happened, only time i have ever spoken with this man is when to come in next for my appointments) My insurance keeps closing the case and trying to sweep it under the rug. Every other month i have to call to have it reopened. I do not want her to get away with this. (BTW i changed my insurance because how are they not taking something like this seriously? I dont want to pay a company that will sweep something like this under a rug). I dont know how someone like her has had their medical license for this long. I've been having small flash backs of what had happened and its like i'm back in the room all over again. I do not wish what i went through on anyone. I strongly urge you to never go to her. She is a terrible, terrible doctor.

Posted on April 22nd, 2017