inactive

Karen Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

November 9th, 2015
First and last visit
I saw Dr. Karen Williams as a first time patient today. I transferred from another PICH clinic (due to 3-5 hours wait times just to be seen) to the Stoneybrook location. This is the most disrespectful physician I have ever encountered. She walked in ask what brought me there today and I began to explain my need to change a medication that is causing intimacy problems and my need to nail down why my legs are in severe pain (and swelling), ect. You better be able to talk fast because she has on foot out the door at all times, rolls her eyes at legitimate questions and concerns, and her rudeness resulted in me having to be comforted by one of the medical staff (who are all very kind and caring). Dr. Williams does not belong treating the public. She is someone who really should not treat low-income and uninsured. When a doctor say there is nothing I can do, that will cost you A LOT of money, i don't know we will just have to see, ect! What can you do Ms. Williams? I am making a complaint to whoever is her superior because no one should be treated like this especially when we spend our last dollars in cash co-payments only to be treated like crap and barely heard. All she was is a talking printer to fill your routine prescriptions and don't you dare have any questions or concerns about changes to medications or any concerns about existing ones. If you have undiagnosed pain you will go home with that same pain. She will do nothing about it and if you have no insurance you are worthless to her. I will not see this woman again for my own sanity and I advise anyone who wants a knowledgeable, caring, concerned physician should seek someone else and keep your hard earned cash to put towards another doctor. Sorry for the run on sentence but I am so disappointed and shocked by how I was treated. I would give negative star if I could.

July 20th, 2015
Poor Bedside Manner...
This was my third visit with Dr. Karen T. Williams, and I am very displeased with her bedside manner. This visit proved to be more of the same. Dr. Karen Williams came into my room, after a short wait, and she rushed me through my visit. Dr. Williams asked, "What brings you in today?" I preceeded to share with her my symptoms and she simply said, "There is nothing that I can do for you here, I can refer you to a specialist." Dr. Williams went on and did a five minute exam and sent me on my way. I understand that doctors and patients are busy, however the first level of treatment should be bedside manner. I always hesitate going to the doctor, because of this very reason, but when I gather myself to go, I would like to be treated by a doctor who has a pleasant bedside manner.

December 18th, 2014
The Worst"doctor" ever!!!!!
Actually I rate her at a 0!!!! Doctor Karen Williams is the most rude & unprofessional doctor that I have ever encountered. Very nasty disposition, uncaring, & cannot provide good healthcare because she doesn't listen to the patient therefore unable to communicate effectively with the patient. Horrible Horrible Horrible bedside manners.

February 17th, 2013
Incredibly Rude!
I've gone to PICH stoneybrook a few times now and Karen T Williams was my MD. She is rude unsympathetic and shows no respect for her patients. I would never sudgest anyone to go see her or take any of her medical advice from her.