A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Ta is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ta
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Ta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Phuong Ta MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen P. Ta practice?
- Dr. Karen Ta has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Ta practices Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.