A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabb graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tabb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital - Lebanon
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
- Saint John's Breech Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tabb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Tabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Tabb practice?
Dr. Karen Tabb practices Surgery near Lebanon, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO and Hollister, MO.
See Lebanon Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rayna Tabb, Dr. Reina Tabb, Dr. Tina Tabb, Dr. Trina Tabb