A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Tabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Tabb is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabb graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Tabb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen D Tabb DO is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Tabb practice?
- Dr. Karen Tabb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Tabb practices Surgery near Lebanon, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Lebanon Surgeons.