A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Baker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Wakemed Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen T Baker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen T. Baker practice?
- Dr. Karen Baker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Baker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.