A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Taverna-Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Taverna-Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Taverna-Miller, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taverna-Miller graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Taverna-Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen E Taverna-Miller FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Taverna-Miller practice?
- Dr. Karen Taverna-Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Taverna-Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wind Gap, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.