Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

stay away from St Lukes show details stay away from St Lukes
Jul 1st, 2016

Office too big and you get passed around all he Doctors. No communication between Doctors. Receptionists are very rude and don't like to do their jobs.

Jul 26th, 2011

Excellent doctor. Very compassionate, smart and just meant to be in this field!

Amazing GYN! show details Amazing GYN!
Nov 9th, 2010

I have Dr. Taverna-Miller for my GYN and she is amazing. She actually takes the time to get to know you. She is always in a good mood and happy. I am a young adult, and she is in her mid 30's so she is still very hip. I highly recommend her!

GREAT show details GREAT
by Erika Barron on Sep 12th, 2010

After seeing different ob/gyn doctors, I tried Dr. Taverna Miller. I absolutely love her!! She made a difficult pregnancy easy to cope with. I never feel rushed by her and feel very comfortable talking with her regarding any problems. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any woman searching for a doctor.

by KGW on Jul 14th, 2010

She is the most amazing doctor I have ever had! She delivered my son by c-section and I recovered quickly. She even called me to see that things were ok.For my second pregnancy, I had a miscarriage and she did my D & C and again called me to see if I was ok.Hopefully I will have better luck while I try for my third pregnancy. I hoping to have her be there and deliver another healthy baby.Thank you Dr. Taverna-Miller! You are the best there is!