Learn more about Dr. K Theilade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Theilade, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theilade
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Theilade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Theilade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Theilade graduated from Kobenhavns Universitet. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Theilade has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Deland
- Florida Hospital Flagler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Christiane Theilade MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. K C. Theilade practice?
- Dr. K Theilade has 2 office locations.
Dr. K Theilade practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Palm Coast, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Daytona Beach, FL.
See Palm Coast Internists and Palm Coast Cardiologists.