A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Theilade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Theilade, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theilade
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Theilade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Theilade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Theilade graduated from Kobenhavns Universitet. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Theilade has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Deland
- Florida Hospital Flagler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Christiane Theilade MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. K C. Theilade practice?
- Dr. K Theilade has 2 office locations.
Dr. K Theilade practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Palm Coast, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Daytona Beach, FL.
See Palm Coast Internists and Palm Coast Cardiologists.