A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Theilade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Theilade, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theilade
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Theilade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Theilade graduated from Kobenhavns Universitet.
Dr. Theilade has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Deland
- Florida Hospital Flagler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Christiane Theilade MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. K C. Theilade practice?
- Dr. K Theilade has 2 office locations.
Dr. K Theilade practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Palm Coast, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Daytona Beach, FL.
See Palm Coast Internists and Palm Coast Cardiologists.