Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Thornburg
Dr. Karen Thornburg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grand Rapids, MI. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Thornburg is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital, Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital and Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital. Dr. Thornburg has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Thornburg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen Thornburg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.