Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Deb R on May 3rd, 2014

Dr. Tierney is AMAZING. She takes the time to understand your medical issues. I never feel rushed with her. And, she takes copious notes - making diagnosis easier at times. Staff is VERY friendly. Can't say enough good things about this doctor - she's the best, in my opinion.

Aug 20th, 2013

Great Dr!,very caring,competent,and listens well. Will help you to be well and refers to specialists when needed.She takes the time necessary and the staff there is also outstanding.

|  Best Doctor EVER  |  show details
by Jan J on Jan 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Tierney for over 25 years. I now live most of the time in Atlanta, with a home in Monterey - and she continues to be my primary physician. She is a lovely and warm human being. She never gives the impression of being rushed nor does she rush me. She is caring, thoughtful, and genuinely interested. She is non-judgemental. She gives you her full attention and LISTENS. Her email availability is also a big advantage. I can not recommend her highly enough.

Aug 21st, 2012

Combines the best of modern technology and information with the personal care and comfort of an old-fashioned family practice. Plus her availability by email is an incredible, time-saving service.

|  Patient since 1997  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2010

Office nurse is outstanding. Reception is OK. Most importantly, doctor is very easy to talk to and will take time to evaluate concerns. I brought my daughter to her for her first physical, which is the best recommendation I can give.

Apr 28th, 2010

Dr. Tierney is very caring and has a wonderful bedside manner. She is interested in the whole person [mental and physical] and takes the time to get to know her patients

|  BEST doctor I could ever want  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2009

Nobody spends more time with youNobody judges you less Nobody is as sincereAs long as she practices, I will be her patient.

|  Excellent, caring physician  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2009

Dr. Tierney never seems overly rushed. When she is in the exam room with me, I have her full attention. She spends the necessary time to answer all my questions and to do a thorough exam. I highly recommend Dr. Tierney to anyone who is tired of the five minute doctor visit and is looking for a caring, patient, physician.