Dr. Karen Timberlake MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 9th, 2015
Dr. Timberlake is awesome!
Dr. Timber lake is an amazing pediatrician! She is so kind and so wonderful to my children. She spends time and explains everything. She also gave me great breastfeeding tips, support, and encouragement! She's PRO BF'ing and that isn't always easy to find...unfortunately.

January 30th, 2012
Condescending and unprofessional
Dr. Timberlake has been consistently rude, condescending and untimely throughout my daughter's first year of appointments with a pediatrician. Her bedside manner is lazy and uncaring. Not once in my 5 routine check ups this year was a question met with helpful answer. My one year old and I always had to wait at least 45 minutes to see the doctor, and were told we were not permitted to leave the exam room until she was able to see us. What the staff doesn't seem to understand is that a 50 minute wait in a small exam room with a toddler simply isn't feasible. The nurses have to cover for Dr. Timberlake's slow pace and poor bedside manner, and while they do a good job at trying to keep us appeased, enough is enough and we will not be back. The last thing a new mother needs is to have her concerns about her new role as a caregiver dismissed and belittled, ad that's exactly what Dr. Timberlake has done each time I've had the displeasure of bringing my daughter for a check up. Do yourself a favor and look for someone with a little compassion.