Dr. Karen Tipler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Tipler?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 2nd, 2013

We saw Dr. Tipler at urgent care when our 1year old son was unable to stand after a bad fall. We had been to urgent care earlier in the day and had been told he had nothing but a contusion. Dr. Tipler was very professional and extremely caring. She seemed to have a lot of knowledge, completed a full examination and suspected a fracture, which it turned out to be. She was engaging with my son, encouraged me to hold or nurse him while she examined him. She allowed my son to play with her instruments to distract him and spoke to him kindly. I felt that she was sensitive to my and my child's feelings and made sure to ensure our comfort. I highly recommend this doctor and am considering switching to her as our family doctor.

January 20th, 2015