Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Tormey
Dr. Karen Tormey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint George, UT. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Tormey is affiliated with Dixie Regional Medical Center, Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus and Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Tormey has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Karen Tormey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.
Dr. Richard Wintch
Saint George, UT 0.01 mi43
Dr. Marcus Peterson
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Saint George, UT 0.66 mi31
Dr. John Mccormick Jr
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Saint George, UT 1.13 mi37