Dr. Karen Trevisan Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Karen Trevisan?

Highly Recommend Dr. Trevisan and Wellcare

Posted on May 16th, 2010

I'm quite impressed with Wellcare. I've been depressed for decades, have seen numerous psychiatrists, and taken every drug know to man, from Imipramine to Pristiq. It's extremely disheartening to suffer with clinical depression and get no relief, sometimes additional grief, with pharmaceuticals. I imagine it is also discouraging for the prescribing pharmacist, as I've been treated, at times, as if I were intentionally not getting well. I've had outlandishly bad experiences with psychiatrists. Dr. Trevisan is an antidote to this mind-set. Responsible and diligent, she takes the time to listen to my concerns, provide astute feedback, and remind me that there are other options out there when I'm feeling discouraged. She's extremely supportive and caring; this has come across in our interactions. I am extremely fortunate to have found a psychiatrist I trust; I know it is a rare thing today. It's clear that she and her colleagues keep abreast of new advances in mental health, which I appreciate, and from which I ultimately benefit. The office works as a unified team; the atmosphere is pleasant, calming, and conducive to patients' well-being. I recommend Dr. Trevisan and Wellcare highly.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017