A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Turgeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Turgeon is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Turgeon, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Turgeon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Turgeon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Turgeon MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Turgeon practice?
- Dr. Karen Turgeon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Turgeon practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lorain, OH and Brecksville, OH.
See Westlake Dermatologists and Westlake Pathologists.