be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Turgeon, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Turgeon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Turgeon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- St John West Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turgeon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Turgeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Turgeon practice?
Dr. Karen Turgeon practices Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Brecksville, OH and Lorain, OH.
See Cleveland Dermatologists and Cleveland Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rayna Turgeon, Dr. Reina Turgeon, Dr. Tina Turgeon, Dr. Trina Turgeon