A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Turgeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Turgeon, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Turgeon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Turgeon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Southwest General Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turgeon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen Turgeon practice?
Dr. Karen Turgeon practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Brecksville, OH.
See Westlake Dermatologists.