A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Van Tassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Van Tassel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Tassel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Van Tassel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen M Van Tassel MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Van Tassel practice?
- Dr. Karen Van Tassel has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Van Tassel practices Anesthesiology near Yuma, AZ.
See Yuma Anesthesiologists.