A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Vigeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Vigeland, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vigeland graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Vigeland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Marie Vigeland MD is a female Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Vigeland practice?
- Dr. Karen Vigeland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Vigeland practices Dermatology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Dermatologists.