A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Virley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Virley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Virley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Virley graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Virley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen I Virley MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen I. Virley practice?
- Dr. Karen Virley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Virley practices Internal Medicine near Valley Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Valley Village Internists.