Learn more about Dr. Karen Virley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Virley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Virley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Virley graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Virley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Virley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen I. Virley practice?
Dr. Karen Virley practices Internal Medicine near Valley Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Valley Village Internists.