A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Vournas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Vournas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vournas graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Vournas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Vallejo Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Anne Vournas MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Vournas practice?
- Dr. Karen Vournas has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Vournas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.