A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Evans, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Evans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Weisbaum Evans MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen W. Evans practice?
- Dr. Karen Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Evans practices Pediatrics near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Pediatricians.