Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Thomas
Dr. Karen Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Pleasant, SC. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with East Cooper Medical Center, Roper Hospital and Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital. Dr. Thomas has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Dr. David Apple
Mount Pleasant, SC 0.01 mi27
Dr. Daniel Riordan
Mount Pleasant, SC 0.01 mi14
Dr. Brett Baker
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Mount Pleasant, SC 0.01 mi26