Learn more about Dr. Karen Walcott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Walcott is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walcott
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Walcott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Walcott, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walcott graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Walcott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warren General Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Sisters of Charity Hosp. of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Weiss Walcott MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen W. Walcott practice?
- Dr. Karen Walcott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Walcott practices Ophthalmology near North Tonawanda, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Jamestown, NY.
See North Tonawanda Ophthalmologists.