A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Walcott, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Walcott graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Walcott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent`s Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walcott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Walcott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen W. Walcott practice?
Dr. Karen Walcott practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY and Jamestown, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rayna Walcott, Dr. Reina Walcott, Dr. Tina Walcott, Dr. Trina Walcott