A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Walcott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Walcott is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Walcott, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walcott graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Walcott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Sisters of Charity Hosp. of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Weiss Walcott MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen W. Walcott practice?
- Dr. Karen Walcott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Walcott practices Ophthalmology near North Tonawanda, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See North Tonawanda Ophthalmologists.