A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Wallace is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Florida State University , Tallahassee.
Dr. Wallace has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen L Wallace MD is a female Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Karen Wallace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Wallace practices Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.