A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Weaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Weaver, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weaver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lynn Weaver MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Karen Weaver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Weaver practices Family Medicine near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Inkster, MI.
See Westland Family Physicians.