Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Weinstein
Dr. Karen Weinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Park, IL, with another office in Oak Park, IL. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weinstein is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Rush University Medical Center and West Suburban Medical Center. Dr. Weinstein has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Weinstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen Weinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Park, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Bernard Coniglio Jr
Oak Park, IL 0 mi50
Dr. Marisa Hill
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Hematology and Oncology
Oak Park, IL 0 mi8