A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Weinstein, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Weinstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Physical examination
- Preventive Health
- Women`s Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Beth Weinstein MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen B. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Karen Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Weinstein practices Internal Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Internists.