A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Weiss, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Weiss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen J Weiss MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Karen Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Weiss practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.