Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Welty-Wolf
Dr. Karen Welty-Wolf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC, with another office in Durham, NC. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Welty-Wolf is affiliated with Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Durham VA Medical and Duke University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Welty-Wolf has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen Welty-Wolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.
Dr. Jarrod Keeler
Otolaryngology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Durham, NC 0 mi
Dr. Michele Spencer-Manzon
Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics
Durham, NC 0 mi12
Dr. Susan Spratt
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Durham, NC 0 mi21