A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Welty-Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welty-Wolf
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welty-Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Welty-Wolf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welty-Wolf graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Welty-Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham VA Medical
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Welty-Wolf MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen Welty-Wolf practice?
- Dr. Karen Welty-Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Welty-Wolf practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Pulmonologists.