A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Welty-Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welty-Wolf
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Welty-Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Welty-Wolf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welty-Wolf graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Welty-Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham VA Medical
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Welty-Wolf MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen Welty-Wolf practice?
- Dr. Karen Welty-Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Welty-Wolf practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Pulmonologists.