A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Wendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Wendel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wendel
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Wendel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Wendel, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendel graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wendel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ann Wendel MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Wendel practice?
- Dr. Karen Wendel has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Wendel practices Infectious Disease near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Infectious Disease Doctors.