A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Wendowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Wendowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Wendowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendowski graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wendowski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Clark Wendowski MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen C. Wendowski practice?
- Dr. Karen Wendowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Wendowski practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.