inactive

Karen C Wendowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 16th, 2014
several medical issues
I have always been impressed my dr.wendowski;s knowledge and care and concern for my healthcare needs.she explains things to me in a way I understand and I have every confidence in her ability to treat me effectively for whatever I have at any given time.very friendly gives me confidence she will treat me in the proper manner for whaever is ailing me

June 6th, 2011
She is an asesome Doc
Dr. Wendowski takes the time to listen to my concerns. She is open to dialog and isn't a know it all. She diagnosed a rare disease of mine (very treatable) and possibly saved my life.I would recommend Dr. Wendowski to anyone!

February 24th, 2011
Excellent Long Term Relationship
I first met Dr. Wendowski when she was a resident completing rounds with my original Dr. When my doctor's office no longer accepted my insurance, I remebered her, and asked if she was now in practice. That was 8 years ago. She has been my doctor ever since. I have never encountered a Physician with a better bedside manner or genuine concern for me and my needs. She is in one word. AWESOME. I suggest her to my friends daily.

March 3rd, 2010
Caring and proactive. I would recommend her to anyone!