A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Wesenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Wesenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wesenberg
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wesenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Wesenberg, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Exercise Physiology (Exercise Movement Techniques)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesenberg graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Wesenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Joan Wesenberg MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Wesenberg practice?
- Dr. Karen Wesenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Wesenberg practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Critical Care Practitioners, and Portland Pulmonologists.