A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Wesenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wesenberg
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Wesenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Wesenberg, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Exercise Physiology (Exercise Movement Techniques)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesenberg graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Wesenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Joan Wesenberg MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Wesenberg practice?
- Dr. Karen Wesenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Wesenberg practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Critical Care Practitioners and Portland Pulmonologists.