A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Wheeler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Wheeler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wheeler has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen M Wheeler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Karen Wheeler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Wheeler practices Pediatrics near Zionsville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Zionsville Pediatricians.