Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen White
Dr. Karen White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. White is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hosp, Honolulu, Hi, Kaiser Moanalua Hospital and Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic. Dr. White has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen White has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr. Patrice Tim Sing
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi20
Dr. Kevin Adams
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Honolulu, HI 0.37 mi16
Dr. Lee Guertler
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Honolulu, HI 0.37 mi33