A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Whitehorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Whitehorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Whitehorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitehorn graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Whitehorn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Whitehorn MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Whitehorn practice?
- Dr. Karen Whitehorn has 7 office locations.
Dr. Karen Whitehorn practices Internal Medicine near Flossmoor, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Calumet City, IL.
See Flossmoor Internists.