Learn more about Dr. Karen Whitehorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Whitehorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Whitehorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitehorn graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Whitehorn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitehorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen Whitehorn practice?
Dr. Karen Whitehorn practices Internal Medicine near Flossmoor, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Calumet City, IL.
See Flossmoor Internists.