A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Wiener, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Wiener, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Wiener has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elaine Wiener MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Wiener practice?
- Dr. Karen Wiener has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Wiener practices Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.