A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Wiener, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiener
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiener Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Wiener, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Wiener has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elaine Wiener MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Wiener practice?
- Dr. Karen Wiener has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Wiener practices Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.