Learn more about Dr. Karen Winchester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Winchester is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winchester
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Winchester Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Winchester, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Winchester graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Winchester has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Winchester MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Winchester practice?
- Dr. Karen Winchester has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Winchester practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.