A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Winchester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Winchester is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winchester
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Winchester Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Winchester, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Winchester graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Winchester has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Winchester MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Winchester practice?
- Dr. Karen Winchester has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Winchester practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.