A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Winchester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Winchester is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Winchester, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Winchester graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Winchester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Winchester MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Winchester practice?
- Dr. Karen Winchester has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Winchester practices Ophthalmology near Lake Oswego, OR.
See Lake Oswego Ophthalmologists.