Dr. Karen Winn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Winn?

Love this Dr and lady

Posted on March 10th, 2017

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I love, love, love, Dr. Winn. She is a fabulous doctor and person. I wish there were more doctors like her.

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Dr Winn cares about her patients She takes the time to explain things and listens to you

Posted on June 6th, 2015

I need to find her she was wonderful and I need her!

The most intelligent doctor on the Central Coast!

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I have been a patient for over 15 years and Dr. Winn is the best doctor in my experience! She always schedules enough time to address all of your concerns and she does her homework! I know she has been without an office for a year now, and it is tough. I can't even contemplate looking for another, because no one can take her place!

Posted on August 31st, 2014

I had been a patient of Dr Winn for 26 years and am appalled at her "disappearance" from her practice. Why won't someone come forth and let us know what has happened to her. I don't understand how a caring physician such as Dr. Winn could just abandon her patients, some in mid-treatment. Won't someone come forth???????

Very Intelligent sensitive woman Doctor

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

As a 65-yr-old woman who suffered hypothyroidism and insulin resistance nearly my whole life, Dr. Winn nailed it. For decades past doctors told me I was having panic attacks for rapid pulse issues and over eating due to weight gain. I was given Valium and told to diet as a remedy. My weight went up and down constantly and I had "so called panic attacks" for years. Dr. Winn corrected by balancing my metabolism with the correct medication. She knows exactly what blood work is needed, that other doctors do not order, to find hidden imbalances that other doctors regularly over look. She found on the very first visit and blood work! I feel normal for the first time I can remember. Weight dropped off without dieting, carbohydrate cravings subsided. No rapid pulse episodes since. She is extremely focused on you during your appointment no matter how long it takes. Her staff is not responsible however. The comments regarding them on this site are correct. They add stress to Dr. Winn and her practice by being irresponsible in every aspect. I hope she can overcome this, as she is a truly talented caring doctor who is absolutely doing what she is meant to do in her life. Healing people, especially women.

Posted on December 27th, 2013

Dr Winn is an excellent doctor but is very bogged down with unavailable staff. Often the phone is never answered and you get a machine to leave a message. No one ever calls back or if they do it is days later and after numerous messages left.

Good Doctor dragged down by a very poor quality of staff

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Dr. Winn is fine with her grading. She is not the issue. Unfortunately she is bogged down by a group of unintelligent and inept staff. This encommasses the front, back, and her nurse. This Dr. would do well to revamp her office and sit down and hand pick a good group of people who care about their job and the Doctors patients.

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Incompatent office staff, and medical records.

Posted on August 7th, 2010

I was SO unhappy with the endocrinologists in my area that I have been driving to the next town to see Dr. Winn for the past four years. And, since she opened her own office, the response of her staff has been superb; easy to get an appointment, no waiting in the office, and speedy help for prescriptions, etc. She is an excellent doctor with a caring, supportive bedside manner.

Since she moved from primecare

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

Although I have been seeing Dr Winn for about 10 years, and I think she is wonderful in every way you would want from a doc, when she was at primecare, I had problems with everything...especially patientfollow up. Since she moved to her new practice, I have been 'relieved' that things have improved dramatically. Her staff is professional, follow up is good and as always her care is excellent.