A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xie
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Xie, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Xie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lin Xie DO is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Xie practice?
- Dr. Karen Xie has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Xie practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.