A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Xie, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Xie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lin Xie DO is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Xie practice?
- Dr. Karen Xie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Xie practices Diagnostic Radiology near Woodridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Woodridge Radiologists.