A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Sun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ying-Ying Sun MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Y. Sun practice?
- Dr. Karen Sun has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Sun practices Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists.