inactive

Karen J Yan Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 5th, 2012
Doctor hung up on my call
DR YAN HUNG UP ON MY CALL. I called to get antibotics for a suspected ear infection of my one-year-old during the hurricane. I had no gas, no heat, no electricity and taking care of 4 other babies. Doctor gave no compassion and her response is to go to emergency room or urgent care and hung up on my call.

March 3rd, 2012
I have been going to this doctor for 11 years. She takes care of both my kids. She is not only a doctor but mom. I would never go anywhere else

November 13th, 2010
Dr. Yan was very disappointing as a doctor. All the questions I asked seemed ridiculous to her. She laughed at some of my questions and made sarcastic remarks. As a first time parent I would expect more understanding from a pediatrician. I would not recommend her to anyone I know.

November 13th, 2010
Rating
Dr. Yan was the most disappointing doctor I've ever experienced. Not only did she laugh at some of my questions, but she also provided sarcastic ...